There will be no counter-sales. Orders must be placed in advance by phone, email or fax. Pick up by appointment only.
To minimize potential exposure to yourself and our staff, the following protocols have been put in place for order pick-ups at reception:
- We will phone you when your order is ready for pick up at reception.
(Note: Ignore the “no truck entry” sign at the entrance driveway. We are shipping from the front reception office.)
- Pick-up hours at reception are adjusted to allow our staff to arrive and leave the premises without courier or customer contact.
- Pick up hours are only as follows: Morning: 8:15 am to 11:30 am; Afternoon: 1:pm to 3:45 pm
- If picking-up the same day and weather permitting, the order will be placed outside the door with the packing slip attached. The date and name of the person picking up will be written on the packing slip — there is nothing to sign.
- If you cannot pick up the order on the day we phone you or the day after, please phone us before coming, giving us at least one-hour notice.
- If the order is not outside due to weather conditions or you were unable to give us notice, please phone when you arrive or ring the doorbell – the door will be locked.
Kindly wait for us to unlock the door and return to the office before you enter the lobby. Only one person will be admitted. We will show you which order to take. The packing slip will be attached – there is nothing to sign – we will note the name of the person picking up the order.
Thank you for adhering to these procedures, and for your assistance and cooperation.
We are grateful for our loyal customers and wish everyone good health and good spirits in these uncertain times.